Natural/Herbal Breast Growth

RLT, HRT, FFS, and SRS Support

Natural/Herbal Breast Growth

Postby QuinnQuiver » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:13 pm

I am a pre-hormone transwoman and I have been looking for info on Natural Breast Growth to do prior to going on hormones....this is some info I found on Natural breast growth:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This was used by a transwoman who said it worked very well.

Morning:
1 capsule Red Clover. I used GNC 430 mg
1 capsule Fenugreek. I used GNC 610mg
2 capsule Saw Palmetto. I used GNC 540

Noon:
1 capsule Red Clover.
1 capsule Fenugreek.
2 capsule Saw Palmetto.

Before bed:
1 capsule Red Clover.
1 capsule Fenugreek.
2 capsule Saw Palmetto.
If you are over 30 years old, add 2 capsules GABA at bedtime. I used Solgar 500mg

I'm new to this, but I've read that cutting out caffeine (Which means pop, tea, cofffee, chocolate) aids in growing breasts.

Also, a balanced diet (with lots of protein, which is supposed to build breast tissue) with fresh fruits and veggies balances hormones, reducing testosterone, which slows breast growth down.

So basically a balanced diet with very little caffeine and sugar balances your hormones and allows your breasts to develop properly.

I'll talk more about this in my personal program.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does this info all seem good for herbal/natural breast growth?
If all or some of this info seems good I have more questions:
I know there is fenugreek in non-pill form; Would regular fenugreek work too? would it work better?
I am not sure about any non-pill form of Saw Palmetto and Red Clover haven't looked into yet.
What are the best fruits and veggies for breast growth? What types of proteins and foods containing those
proteins are best for breast growth?
I am pretty sure it is but is GABA gamma-Aminobutyric acid?
What other foods/non-prescription vitamin supplements are good for herbal/natural breast growth?
QuinnQuiver

Re: Natural/Herbal Breast Growth

Postby Randi » Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:43 pm

If you plan to eventually go on hormones, just do that.

Your well-researched program of herbal supplements will prove expensive and only slightly effective.
Only one substance is really effective in growing breasts and that's estradiol (e2).

In attempting to raise your estradiol level with herbs you will be ingesting a great number of other substances, some of which may be harmful. I don't believe that just because it's "natural" that it's safe. Poison Ivy, Hemlock and Deadly Nightshade are herbal, natural and deadly.

Pure estradiol is dirt cheap, since it can't be patented. It's on Walmart's list of cheap generic drugs, as well as many others.

Any medical professional can prescribe estradiol. Some will require counseling, others do not.

Being a transwoman is expensive. Don't waste your precious resources on expensive things that don't work.

Randi
Randi

Postby QuinnQuiver » Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:46 am

Thanks a lot for the helpful advice Randi :)
QuinnQuiver

Postby Andina » Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:51 am

There was an analysis some years ago that showed you would have to eat 100 lbs of herbal estrogen to equal the estrogen in one estradiol pill.
Andina
Board Moderator

Postby AliKat » Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:37 pm

I can tell you from experience herbals do very little. I went thru a year's supple in 6 months costing $1000 that only made my breasts larger by 1/2 inch in band size if that.
AliKat

Postby felicity rose » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 am

I tried all the herbal supplements, I was also a big coffee drinker (up to 25 cups a day and addicted) probably didn't help
I was taking
4 x Saw Palmetto
2 x red Clover
2 x fenugreek
2 x dong quai
2 x black cohosh
3 times per day.
And trying to drink as much soy, and using flaxseed oil and seeds in my diet among other phytoestrogen rich foods which was costing me around $200 per month.
I realized the only thing it was doing was sending me broke, I decided to stop taking them and made a new years resolution for 2013 to get myself into gear and see a doctor, surprisingly after 1 month of doctors and psychiatrist visits I was given my first prescription of spiro and estradiol.
And costing only $8-00 per month it was the best choice I made, I also stopped drinking coffee.
within the first month my skin became softer, blackheads started going away, and breast buds appeared ( they are rather painful, but it is the most amazing feeling I have ever felt within my body)
My advice would be save your money and see a doctor and start HRT if your not ready for that step yet, just hold off until you are.
To get the effect of 1 month on HRT it would be atleast the equivalent of 12 months or more on herbal products.
felicity rose
New

Postby QuinnQuiver » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:52 am

Wow, thanks felicity rose, that was very helpful information. Have a great day!
QuinnQuiver

Return to Transition

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2012 The Ultimate Paradigm