Transfemme?

RLT, HRT, FFS, and SRS Support

Transfemme?

Postby Tsuba » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:05 pm

I came across a breast enhancing product online called "transfemme' (transfemme.com). Apparently it helps genetic males grow breasts. I'm not deluded into thinking this could replace or even supplement HRT, and would need to be stopped after actual HRT begins, but in the interim, I'm interested in trying it. My question to the board: Has anyone tried it? Seen results? Heard anything? Thanks!

~
Tsuba

Postby regalgoddess » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:07 am

Are you serious?............
All I have to say is wow.
regalgoddess

Postby Andina » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:17 am

Save your money for the real thing. I'm assuming it is non-prescription.

If they don't list the ingredients up front then don't waste your time.

If it is a topical application and if it did have any hormonal properties you would have to soak in a tub of it 24/7 to get enough benefit to notice.

If it is oral the quantities you would have to take to do any good would be harmful to your digestive tract.

Read here http://www.hemingways.org/GIDinfo/, select the herbal hormones in particular.
Andina
Board Moderator

Postby gina » Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:53 pm

Its true.....little to no results, I wasted a whole year and a good amount of money on herbals. There's only one way and thats with the real stuff but then again that was my experience, anyway I wish you luck on your journey. :)
gina
New

Postby Tsuba » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:49 pm

regalgoddess wrote:Are you serious?............

Yeah, I was serious. Look, I know herbals are a crock, but this was made with some bovine something-or-other and was new to me. I thought I could ask questions here, even if they were stupid. Thanks a lot for making me feel like an ass--my life needed to be harder.

Everyone else: Thanks for your legitimate responses. I'll avoid this and wait for the real thing.
Tsuba

Postby regalgoddess » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:14 pm

I thought I could ask questions here, even if they were stupid. Thanks a lot for making me feel like an ass--my life needed to be harder.

Everyone else: Thanks for your legitimate responses. I'll avoid this and wait for the real thing.

My pleasure, but I can't take all the credit...I mean, I can't make you feel anything really. I was just amazed at how someone can ask such a question is all.

--my life needed to be harder.

Quit being so dramatic and blaming me, someone you don't know and has no personal or invested interest about how your life turns out. This honestly just makes me angry, how can me, being in amazement over such a naive question and attitude make any one's life any worse. I mean, the website that you were referring to speaks for itself, how exactly is a few men with slight and unnoticeable case of man boobs photographed in their photo galleries proof of anything. If it's not regulated by the FDA, and if you don't need doctor's supervision to take it, you're probably better off diving into or drinking water that is filled with Xenoestrogens(for better feminization) So, if you feel dumb, and have a harder life because of that, please do not blame it on me okay "Hiro"
regalgoddess

Postby AlannaRoe » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:26 pm

hiroken.ame wrote: Yeah, I was serious. Look, I know herbals are a crock, but this was made with some bovine something-or-other

{snicker} yeah, it's made up of 100% pure male bovine excrement, aka b******t.. {/snicker}

sorry, but would you buy it if they said that it contained ground-up giraffe? or whale? or... ? just because they grind up bits of some unfortunate cow into it doesn't mean it's a magic potion. like the others have said, save your money for the real thing. moo.

one helpful option if you live in the usa and you don't have much money is to seek out a local low-cost/free clinic. if you can get in, you can get your scripts at a greatly reduced price or possibly even free. if you live in some other country with a health care system, take advantage of it.
AlannaRoe
Board Sponsor

Postby Tsuba » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:48 pm

I didn't think it was any kind of potion...jeez.
Tsuba

Postby Tsuba » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:53 pm

--my life needed to be harder.

You're right, I didn't mean exactly that. Let me rephrase.

You don't have to be such a fucking dick about everything.

~

EDIT: Changed "it" to "everything"
Tsuba

Postby billiemac » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:05 am

Hi Hiro,

You have a long road in front of you. You will benefit from being a little less sensitive and learning to laugh at yourself.

And I will benefit if you loose the language. It offends me and doesn't show the user in the most postive light.

Just some helpful hints from an old lady. :)

Take Care,
Billie
billiemac

Postby regalgoddess » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:07 am

:roll: At least have some sort of spine and come back at me with something real "Hiro"<insert cheap anime rip off joke here>...but I digress, don't blame everything that goes wrong with yourself on anyone else, take full responsibility for your own short comings.

fucking dick

Once again, using bad language is nothing but a symptom, a symptom of an under developed low functioning and ignorant mind trying to express itself.
I personally said nothing mean, and was only defending myself, you're calling me a
fucking dick

My word, I am only a year older than you and would not result to such childish name calling. I used to be a very, very patient and tolerant person, until I encountered people like you.
There, how does it feel to have my emotional baggage left at your doorstep with no real justification :roll: Grow up, or shut up.
EDIT: Changed "it" to "everything"

Grreat come back, and you're wanting respect based on this, Don't judge me, you don't know me, I am not judging you, except on whatever you posted on this thread.
Don't get me wrong, I love all the newbies, its great for the forums, but when they act like immature thirteen year old boys who can't contain themselves from giggling when they hear the word pubic....now that's when I have a problem.
regalgoddess

Postby corvus corax » Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:50 am

billiemac wrote:
And I will benefit if you loose the language. It offends me and doesn't show the user in the most postive light.

considering the surreal response that hiro has received to a simple question, i think a little language is within bounds.

like, when did naivete become a fucking hanging offense?
corvus corax

Postby billiemac » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:20 am

Hi CC,
You Wrote:
considering the surreal response
RG doesn’t need my defense, but I would hardly consider the response “surreal.” As far as my comment, I just suggested that a little less sensitivity might be helpful given the long journey ahead.
i think a little language is within bounds
I will agree that the judicial use of profanity has its place. I didn’t think this was one of those cases, especially since it was used as part of a personal attack. And IMHO, your use of it was unnecessary. :(

I still luv ya though! :)
Billie
billiemac

Postby Tsuba » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 am

regalgoddess wrote:
:roll: At least have some sort of spine and come back at me with something real "Hiro"<insert cheap anime rip off joke here>...but I digress, don't blame everything that goes wrong with yourself on anyone else, take full responsibility for your own short comings.

I seriously doubt that based on the few words I've written here you have a solid idea of 'my shortcomings'. All I did was ask a question that I knew this community would have a good answer for. Did I know it was *probably* total BS? Of course! But given my (and all of our) lifestyles, if there was something out there many people swore by, wouldn't you want to venture the question? Maybe not, but to me, it's worth the risk.

Once again, using bad language is nothing but a symptom, a symptom of an under developed low functioning and ignorant mind trying to express itself.

If you think you can make judgments about people simply by the way of speech, I think you have a lot to learn about people and about judgments.

I personally said nothing mean, and was only defending myself, you're calling me a fucking dick.

Actually, I didn't call you a fucking dick until *after* you laughed at me for asking a simple (given, naive), question, and then proceeded to jab at me further after I tried to make it clear that all I wanted was an answer, not a judgment of my attitude or outlook based on a simple question I wrote. *Now* you're defending yourself because you like to argue, not because this thread means anything to you. The only reason I'm responding to you is because I want the other board members to see that yes, I am new, and no, I am not afriad of asking dumb questions, and yes, I think that's okay.

I used to be a very, very patient and tolerant person, until I encountered people like you.

I believe it!

Don't judge me, you don't know me, I am not judging you, except on whatever you posted on this thread.

What do you think I'm doing?
Tsuba

Postby corvus corax » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:18 am

billiemac wrote:I would hardly consider the response “surreal.”

the initial response wasn't, no. it was merely snarky.
the escalation, however, was wacky.

billiemac wrote:And IMHO, your use of it was unnecessary. :(

i thought otherwise, or else i would not have employed it.
corvus corax

Postby zoetrope » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:30 am

you know, in vanatu anybody who requires anyform of female hormone supplemantation has to personally wring the estrogen out of pregnant cats while performing the solemn 'squoogy' folk-dance.

yeah.

one thought. i can *see* why hiro asked the question. sure, to a gnarly been there done thater it does sound quite naive, but come on..... the nastiest thing about these products is that they lace them with just enough 'fact', such as wiffling on about the aromatization of testosterone, which can to somebody with less knowledge seem perfectly reasonable. because that part of the text actually kinda is reasonable....... it happens.....

end of the line though, if it doesn't label the active ingredients then don't touch it with a bargepole irrespective of what it claims to do. from what i can tell this doesn't. i mean, even if it is something herbal you can at least make an informed descision, and take your risks with your time and money, if you know what the thing you're taking is.

for what it's worth, i personally don't rate herbals, but taking them can help people work things out simply through the action of doing something, so it's not always a totally silly idea.

finally, quimsocks.
zoetrope

Postby corvus corax » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:50 am

zoetrope wrote:finally, quimsocks.

oh dear lard, it just dawned on me that morty is being exposed to you and has probably picked up a whole new vocabulary of profanity.
corvus corax

Postby billiemac » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:14 pm

oh dear lard, it just dawned on me that morty is being exposed to you and has probably picked up a whole new vocabulary of profanity.
It's amazing what the kids pick up! :wink:
billiemac

Postby corvus corax » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:18 pm

i really miss maledicta.
corvus corax

Postby billiemac » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:58 pm

Hi CC,

I have to say, and I mean this sincerely, you are constantly broadening my horizons. There is some really funny stuff on that site. I bookmarked it. :thumb:

Thanks for being here!
Billie
billiemac

Postby Serene Balance » Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:25 pm

Ya know, if potential new members begin to anticipate cutting sarcasm in response to their initial posts, rather than a nice friendly welcome, they just might decide to move on to a friendlier place...

Serene Balance
Founder

Postby regalgoddess » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:10 pm

I seriously doubt that based on the few words I've written here you have a solid idea of 'my shortcomings'. All I did was ask a question that I knew this community would have a good answer for. Did I know it was *probably* total BS? Of course! But given my (and all of our) lifestyles, if there was something out there many people swore by, wouldn't you want to venture the question? Maybe not, but to me, it's worth the risk.

Who exactly swears by it?
I am honestly trying to understand this, has been on Oprah, tons of people can swear by it..there's such a thing as fake testimonials to sell a product. Just look at the opening page, there's some Nordic woman with pig tails and unusually large breasts.....why wouldn't they put a photo of a tranny who has actually tried these products...because they won't sell anything. The only thing they're selling is false hope, because no where has ground bovine sex organs been proven to actually increase aromatization.
Yes, your short comings.....you know why, because all I said was

And what I got was thanks for making my life harder you fucking dick...

What I can't voice my opinion on someone else's naive assumptions, I said nothing negative really I was just surprised at how obvious this scam was.

As well, I became uspet because I hate for people to blame their crap on me, to paint me as some kind of villan based on a few words I've said, that were not even that bad in the first place(I'm speaking for my intial response)

Ya know, if potential new members begin to anticipate cutting sarcasm in response to their initial posts, rather than a nice friendly welcome, they just might decide to move on to a friendlier place...
So Kaara, I can't voice how I feel, even if it's not mean or intended to be a personal attack, yet someone can automatically blame me in response for their hard life, and call me a "fucking dick"...that makes a lot of sense.

I'll make it easier

My pleasure, but I can't take all the credit...I mean, I can't make you feel anything really. I was just amazed at how someone can ask such a question is all.

vs

Thanks a lot for making me feel like an ass--my life needed to be harder.

considering the surreal response that hiro has received to a simple question, i think a little language is within bounds.

like, when did naivete become a fucking hanging offense

the initial response wasn't, no. it was merely snarky.
the escalation, however, was wacky.

About the "escalation"...I was just responding to what was said to me about making some one's life harder, jeez, how in the hell can I make any one's life harder with my initial response? I mean why exaggerate things based on the argument of bovine sex organs.

Surreal....what are you talking about CC, I was just amazed at how anyone can be suckered into possibly buying this crap....Notice How I said wow, not OMG, you're so dumb, are you really thinking about buying this crap, you don't know anything.

If you think you can make judgments about people simply by the way of speech, I think you have a lot to learn about people and about judgments.

You're telling me I have a lot of things to learn about people and judgements, puh-lease, I'm not the one who called someone a fucking dick. So, don't try to take the high road after you slung crap at me.

Actually, I didn't call you a fucking dick until *after* you laughed at me for asking a simple (given, naive), question, and then proceeded to jab at me further after I tried to make it clear that all I wanted was an answer, not a judgment of my attitude or outlook based on a simple question I wrote. *Now* you're defending yourself because you like to argue, not because this thread means anything to you.
Don't assume that you know what I value because you don't know anything about me, and yes, this thread does actually mean something to me because it's sad to see people get their hopes up with false promises, and then get even more disappointed, in the trans community, I'm sure one another disappointment is not needed. How exactly was I laughing at you...I am not trying to be rude, but based on your response, you sound delusional.

Now* you're defending yourself because you like to argue

No, I am defending myself because I'm not going to let anyone saddle me with any of their crap, that's why I am defending myself, because I take pride in who I am, and I dislike it when people distort what I say just because they're insecure. So, once again, please don't make assumptions about myself or my motivations.
I believe it!
.......ooh burn...

What do you think I'm doing?

You said I'm being a such and such about everything, everything means everything on the boards and everything in my life. So like I said, don't judge me, because you don't know me.
regalgoddess

Postby Tsuba » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:17 pm

Listen.

I don't know anything about you. I don't care what you think of me, my opinions, or my assumptions. I asked a question. Your response was rude--you made a judgment about me based on one question I asked, which was "does anyone know anything about product x". When I said "thank for making my life harder", it was meant in the sense of you're not making this period of my life any easier. I never said it was your job to do so, but then again, I my question wasn't "do you think it's naive of me to be asking question x", which is what you chose to answer. I called you a dick because that's what you were (and have since) been acting like, all in response to a simple question.

Moreover, I don't appreciate being called delusional or naive, just as I'm sure you don't appreciate anyone else's "baggage" or being called a dick.

Look: I don't know you, and you don't know me. I think you're probably not as big a dick as you're acting like, and I know I'm not as naive or delusional as you seem to think I am. So let's be grownups about this and stop the flaming--I just joined the community and I'd rather not make enemies right away. Overall, everyone has been supportive, your post being the one exception. While I think your posts have, since the get go, been rude for the sake of...I don't know what, I'm now, officially, beyond caring. Let's call it a day.
Tsuba

Postby zoetrope » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:20 am

spunkbubbles.

i'm probably not helping, am i?
zoetrope

Postby corvus corax » Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:40 am

dingleberry.
corvus corax

Postby AlisonRain2 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:39 pm

pus napkin
AlisonRain2

Postby zoetrope » Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:51 pm

shagsack
zoetrope

Postby Amy930 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Zoe, CC, Alison! You kid's, you know I don't like that kind of language.

It is just a matter of time before someone calls someone else a "stinker" and then I'm going to really lose my temper! There are kids on this forum now.

I think you all need to apologize...

...I'm waiting.

:P
Amy930

Postby nexyjo » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:49 pm

oy vey
nexyjo
Board Moderator

Postby Andina » Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:17 am

Don't feel bad Hiro. I would never admit it on this bulletin board but before enlightenment I tried the creams and the herbals and although they were useless it just felt good that I was doing SOMETHING.

The unwarranted sarcastic replies are not a reflection on your legitimate question but a defense mechanism from all those that have been down that road before you but are too embarrassed to even suggest that they tried them.
Andina
Board Moderator

Postby Tsuba » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:15 pm

Thanks Andina :)
Tsuba

Postby regalgoddess » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:05 pm

Look: I don't know you, and you don't know me. I think you're probably not as big a dick as you're acting like

What a way to diffuse a situation, everyone else, screw you :thumb:
regalgoddess

Postby Tsuba » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:03 pm

lol

This place isn't ever going to be boring. That's for sure.
Tsuba

Postby regalgoddess » Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 pm

everyone else, screw you

I'd like to apologize for this comment and only this one
I am just pissed, for this person to keep using that term aimed at me, and everyone else just acting as if its warranted, and as well accusing me of things I didn't even do...like laughing when was I laughing?

lol

This place isn't ever going to be boring. That's for sure.

Even after I stop, this person does not, that's what I am angry about, that this person can continue to make dumb sarcastic comments like this, and get away with it, yet when I say something unintentionally sarcastic it's blown way out proportion.
regalgoddess

Postby Amy930 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:42 am

Even after I stop, this person does not, that's what I am angry about, that this person can continue to make dumb sarcastic comments like this, and get away with it, yet when I say something unintentionally sarcastic it's blown way out proportion.

Yes Regal, I agree that your comment was taken too much to heart. On the other hand, I remember when I came here just a few months ago I was nervous becasue I assumed everyone here pretty much knew each other. I asked some questions that I thought were fairly resonable, and I felt a little jumped on a couple of times. Looking back, I was treated more gently that some others.

I understand the context that you are looking at this in, but really I think that the last comment was innocent. It really is never boring here.

Am I turning into Carol Brady????
Amy930

Postby Tsuba » Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 am

Actually, Regal, I wasn't even thinking of you in the context of that last comment. Just browsing the boards over the past few weeks, the 'never be boring' is coming from a community of people who aren't afraid to speak their mind. Yes, this includes you, but wasn't sarcastic (or aimed at you).

~
Tsuba

Re: Transfemme?

Postby Elisaustin » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:49 am

I cannot say if Transfemme works or not.
Even with scripted HRT the results vary from person to person.
I have had good results taking Pueraria Mirifica made by AINTEROL supplements.
You may do yourself a favor by doing a web search on this little known herb.
Its basic make up contains miroestrol, deoxymiroestrol which are similar in structure as estradiol.
It also so contains isoflavones.
Its about $18 for 100 500mg pills <one pill in morning with a calcium vitamin for first 2wk then add
a dose in evening before bed>
It has no known bad side effects and will not rot your liver as with some of the other HRT treatments.
The only down side I found is your nipples get extremely painfull as the breasts start to develope.
For what its worth the money spent is worth what it does for your skin,nails and hair alone.

Wish you the best
Elisaustin
New

Re: Transfemme?

Postby nexyjo » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:50 am

4 year necro post.

boggles the mind.
nexyjo
Board Moderator

Return to Transition

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression