Standing Up

General Transgender Support

Standing Up

Postby David » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:40 pm

any FTM's - considered using/do already use - the device to allow you to stand while you pee? :P
David:

I'm 18 years old... I've been transgender for... hmm... lemme think... 18 years! Don't try to change me now, the only changes I'm making are for the good
David

Postby Kade » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:37 pm

I dunno if that would work with the kind of clothes i usually wear....O_o
I imagine one has to stand with your legs a bit apart, coz we dont have the right plumbing.
"Don't be offended, I call everyone Bitch. Especially the boys."
Kade

Postby jakelmendoza » Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:55 am

Mango. Don't use it, don't have one, get by with using stalls. Tried some home made devices, too messy.
Lots of love,
Jake
jakelmendoza
Regular

Postby David » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:02 pm

hmmm... yeah i'm not too bothered about it but i think i'd like to try it just once. just to see how it is :lol:
David:

I'm 18 years old... I've been transgender for... hmm... lemme think... 18 years! Don't try to change me now, the only changes I'm making are for the good
David

Postby NYCBound » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:39 pm

Pm Vincent He can tell you about them
NYCBound

Postby David » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:08 pm

okey dokey thanks Courtney :thumb:
David:

David

Postby VincentM » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:36 pm

FOR ANYONE LOOKING TO STAND TO PEE!!!!!

I do stand to pee in public [though I've suddenly regressed due to fitting in issues...]

I used the reciprocal from my Mango Stand-To-Urinate-Device [STUD] Piss-and-Pack

I do not pack, because I do not bind.... I do not bind because.... well, there is no comfortable way to bind large Dcups.... So... If I'm not binding, I don't pack because I do not want people seeing both breasts and penis.....

Anyways... Mangoproducts.com will charge a hefty sum, but if you think about it, you get a packer AND a STUD... I recomend pulling the STUD out, because of how the packer makes it act, you would have to squish the head of the packer to free pee that gets trapped inside..... it's noisy. it's weird.... and VERY difficult to work around if you have boxer-briefs like I do...

Pulling the STUF out, allows you MUCH easier times cleaning yourself and it..... also, you can just flip your packer out of the way instead of having to work around it....

GOOGLE STUDs but be sure to use the words "FTM STUDS" or you will get a bunch of camping sort of things, they are disposable and will cost you more than one piece of hardware....

The perfect placement is achieved when you feel a slight poking on the back of you......unwanted bits.... this will let you pee even with the most FULLEST of bladders... When your done keep the stud in place and wad up some TP, and place it over both you and the stud, remove the stud but tilt it upward to get rid of the tiny bit of pee left in the reciprocal... you don't want piddle pants.....

Cleaning the stud can be interesting.... I keep a smaple size shampoo bottle full of water with me, and when I'm done peeing, I rinse the stud, and wipe the ends down with TP, then shove it back in the pocket....
and there ya have it..
"This above all else; to thine own self be true..." Shakespeare
TRANSITION BLOG

Key Dates:::
8/12/08 -- Legal Name Change
1/25/09 -- Hormones
8/25/09 -- Top Surgery
8/13/10 -- "M" On My License
11/2/12 -- "M" On Passport
VincentM

Postby VincentM » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:44 pm

Kade wrote:I dunno if that would work with the kind of clothes i usually wear....O_o
I imagine one has to stand with your legs a bit apart, coz we dont have the right plumbing.

Not really, I can stand however I want so long as my pants don't want to fall down....

jakelmendoza wrote:Mango. Don't use it, don't have one, get by with using stalls. Tried some home made devices, too messy.

Mango works amazingly when you know how to use it, it's all I've ever used and I swear by it, I just use it as two separate pieces...
TRANSITION BLOG

1/25/09 -- Hormones
8/25/09 -- Top Surgery
VincentM

Postby Cathy344 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:23 pm

I'd wonder about techniques, not products, and just stand up in a stall to avoid lookie-loos.
Checked :== {Psychotherapy, HRT, name change}; Unchecked :== {gainful employment, MtF SRS};
Cathy344

Postby VincentM » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:35 pm

Stradling the toilet may gain looky-lous....

My problem is, I don't want to stand in a woman's bathroom, I don't want to be in a woman's bathroom, but I can't bring myself to go into the men's room looking like a woman....
TRANSITION BLOG

1/25/09 -- Hormones
8/25/09 -- Top Surgery
VincentM

Postby David » Fri Nov 07, 2008 6:33 pm

so much effort to fit in :( :lol:

thanks again for the PM!
David:

David

Postby Cathy344 » Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:18 pm

I wasn't thinking in terms of straddling, I was thinking in terms of clothing and manual manipulation. I've ready up on a couple of different techniques. And I wasn't necessarily, thinking of doing it in a women's restroom, but in a men's restroom.

Obviously, presentation and behaviour are very personal things. I'm just thinking in terms of filling in the gaps between being ready to take a piss in the men's room and not wanting or not being able to pack an instrument for said pissing in your pants.

All supposition of reason or purpose is the reader's own.
Checked :== {Psychotherapy, HRT, name change}; Unchecked :== {gainful employment, MtF SRS};
Cathy344

Postby Kade » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:04 pm

VincentM wrote:
Kade wrote:I dunno if that would work with the kind of clothes i usually wear....O_o

Not really, I can stand however I want so long as my pants don't want to fall down....

My pants are ALWAYS falling down.....>.>! Unless im in tight jeans
"Don't be offended, I call everyone Bitch. Especially the boys."
Kade

Return to Transgender Discussion

coiae

Consonance of Identity and Expression

© 2000 - 2012 The Ultimate Paradigm